Thursday 16 December 2010

freakum dress


I think this picture is literally perfect. Those close to me will easily verify that in terms of clothing, anything shiny/sparkly/sequined or furry/poofy/fluffy and I'm sold. I am more than convinced that this would make for some pretty snazzy Christmas dressing.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this image was originally in Elle magazine (possibly Vogue), however due to my often reckless nature I stuck this on my wall straight after tearing the page out, and now can't find the source. It now resides on the wall next to my bed at University, and I wish I could say it inspires me to dress in a similar fashion. Unfortunately I think it just reminds me of the fact I do not own said items. I mean, how amazing is the sequin dress? Is it even a dress? Actually I don't think it is. Part of me likes to think it's a kind of body suit/play-suit/baggy leotard, but since I've lost the origins of the picture I'll never know. Any ideas?

No comments: