Look, I'm alive...
And to prove it here's a closeup of my face. Aren't you lucky?
Life has really been kicking my ass recently. A combination of too much work and too much life drama in the past two weeks has resulted in a very messed up sleeping pattern and a mild caffeine addiction. The two are possibly related.
I was planning on a 'lessons learned/favourites' post, but since the lessons learned bit is still in progress and would be slightly depressing, I'm going to simply go with a few things that are making my life a little less stressful...
1. Topshop Make-up - I seem to be collecting it at the moment, and though it's probably not as good as expensive brands, for my budget it works well. I recently bought this, this and this. And this, has been a firm favourite of mine since the range was launched last year.
2. Clémence Poésy - she's basically everything I aspire to be at the minute. She dated Chuck Bass (albeit in character, but I'm not hung up on technicalities); she's French; she has perfect hair. What's not to love?
3. Walking - For me, walking is the perfect way to relieve stress. 2 weeks ago I twisted my ankle and so it has been impossible for me to do this, but I cannot actually wait for the day that I can put in my ipod and get moving!
4. Tumblr - I just joined after much deliberation, and I love it. Not extremely active as of yet, but you can find me here.
5. My friends - 'Nuff said. Love 'em.
Anyway, it's Friday. I'm going to go out and enjoy life!