Wednesday 17 November 2010

you played it to the beat

I think I am literally in love with Adele. I still listen to her first album all the time (it's perfect for an afternoon nap), so when these two songs found their way onto YouTube I was ecstatic.



I have quite literally been listening to them on repeat. I do tend to get a little obsessive when it comes to finding a song/album I love. I think that I'll always love whatever Adele comes out with though. Not only does she have an uh-mazing voice, but we are a similar age and it all seems relevant to life as I know it and experience it. Her songs definitely hold a lot of memories for me!

Also currently listening to Rihanna - Only Girl in the World, Ellie Goulding - Your Song and anything Mumford and Sons. The latter have been on repeat for about the past 6months. I love it when music doesn't become tiresome.

No comments: