Saturday 16 March 2013

s'il vous plait

Loafers: £70, J W Anderson for Topshop

I posted about the first J W Anderson for Topshop collection a while back, more specifically detailing my love for the tortoise print (I never did get my hands on any of those pieces, sad face).
Needless to say I was therefore super excited about the launch of his second collection for the High Street Mecca, and after being inspired by a brief conversation with the boyf about how I don't actually own a pair of sturdy 'go with everything'* shoes**, I've decided these are perfect.

*Silver goes with everything, right?
** I own pretty flats and flimsy flats and black boots that I seem to live in, but not a 'proper' pair of shoes.

Find me:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very nice!!
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

Elegance of Luxury said...

Lovely! Have a nice weekend!

ELEGANCE OF LUXURY
BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK