Wednesday 5 December 2012

Ehren Dorsey // Jalouse Sept '12

Ehren Dorsey for Jalouse Magazine, Sept 2012
Collages by me

Massive love for this editorial, which I recently rediscovered while trying to  find inspiration for a Christmas Party outfit (I still can't get my head around the fact it's December).

Whilst it's likely that I won't be donning a pencil skirt or chopping off my hair (or bleaching it), there are a few styling notes here that I can really get behind: namely the glittery tights, abundance of bling and a bold lip. The main thing I lovelovelove about this editorial though, is Ehren; the fact that she has Barbie Pink hair, is dressed to the very definition of 'Feminine' and yet still looks like someone you wouldn't cross is enviable. Especially in those heels.

Find me:

3 comments:

fitsonme said...

Love these looks!

xoxo Akinyi

http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

Amaya Lavid. said...

OH! Like your blog!! :)
Follow you from my blog:

http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/

kisses from Spain!!

Anonymous said...

amazinggg <3


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool