Sunday 27 November 2011

London

Me on Oxford St.

London = 
catching up with friends (that I miss already); getting overly excited about the Christmas lights (inc. light up reindeers at Bluewater); drinking too many Eggnog Lattes; learning that eating breakfast is actually important; late night shopping; drinking too many Mojitos; discovering Disarrono and cranberry; dancing until 6am and subsequently surviving on 2hours sleep; quoting 'The House Bunny'; discovering Forever 21; meeting new friends (such as the lovely Elodie); loving Rihanna; eating a lot of food; laughing until it hurts; just plain amazingness.

Just a short-but-sweet post to announce my return! I arrived home from London yesterday and I miss it so much already! I had an amazing time during my two week internship and I can safely say that I have discovered what I want to do with my life, which feels amazing to say after being unsure for so long! Now I just need to save up my pennies for the big move to London!

On a side note I have no idea how bloggers living in London actually find time to blog... I had full intentions of recording every last detail on here... and as you can see, I failed. In fact the only pictures I actually took were of my drunk/dancing. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

No comments: