Spending my Monday
- Vogue Paris (Mars 2012) with a metallic title and black and white portrait of Natalia. I think that sometimes the more simple covers are the strongest, non?
- My new favourite cuffs, from H&M. Possibly a slightly less 'everyday' colour of metal, rosegold is actually my favourite. Needless to say I'm lusting after the rose gold version of the
'everyone has it'infamous Michael Kors watch.
- Another recent H&M acquisition in the shape of the silver clutch. I've been looking for the perfect envelope clutch for the longest time, and I finally found one that fits my style perfectly, in that it's minimal yet slightly garish at the same time.
- Copious amounts of green tea with jasmine.
- A Cadbury's Creme Egg
- French dictionary (for translating).
- Heroes Season One boxset. I loved this back in the day, so I'm revisiting!