Monday, 19 March 2012

metallic Monday


Spending my Monday compiling blog post titles that use alliteration relaxing with the above items:
  • Vogue Paris (Mars 2012) with a metallic title and black and white portrait of Natalia. I think that sometimes the more simple covers are the strongest, non? 
  • My new favourite cuffs, from H&M. Possibly a slightly less 'everyday' colour of metal, rosegold is actually my favourite. Needless to say I'm lusting after the rose gold version of the 'everyone has it' infamous Michael Kors watch.
  • Another recent H&M acquisition in the shape of the silver clutch. I've been looking for the perfect envelope clutch for the longest time, and I finally found one that fits my style perfectly, in that it's minimal yet slightly garish at the same time.
Not pictured (also, not metallic):
  • Copious amounts of green tea with jasmine.
  • A Cadbury's Creme Egg
  • French dictionary (for translating).
  • Heroes Season One boxset. I loved this back in the day, so I'm revisiting!
Hope you're all enjoying your Mondays!

18 comments:

Laura Go said...

sounds like a lovely monday to me. I'd love to have that gorgeous metallic clutch!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

and so it goes.... said...

LOVE that bag!!!

XO

Vera said...

This bag is amazing!

Self-Dressed said...

wow! love the hand bag!!

xoxo!!
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Sophie Isobel said...

That envelop clutch is gorgeous! I'm currently looking for the the perfect nude envelop clutch :) x

Cappuccino frío said...

lovely blog!!!
xoxo


http://cappucinofrio.blogspot.com.es/

The Fashion Wolf said...

awesome pics and I loooove the cuffs!! :)

TrueLoveComesOnlyinBoutique said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my post! if you want, we csn follow each other ! kisses

truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com/

ant-ler said...

sounds like a good monday! the clutch is lovely! :)

www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

jules said...

must invest in those cuffs.!

jules
http://lejewls.blogspot.com/

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

I love the metallic clutch! :) I'm a big rose gold fan too, I'd love the rose gold marc by marc jacobs watch!

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Pedro Korshi said...

lovely clutch!
www.darkwingscity.blogspot.co.uk

BROKEN.WHIMSY said...

Gosh Im completely the same as you hun. Absolutely ADORE Winter simply because of the layering. Sometimes (because of the heat mainly) I feel Summer is just unexciting when it comes to dressing. Pop on some shorts and top and you're ready to go if you know what I mean. Anyway great remixed here hun. Completely vibing for the first set ^_^

Eeli xo

Anna Brain said...

I'm loving outfit number two!

Chelsea Yates said...

I am so the same! I'm always cold be winter or summer just more acceptable to layer up in winter :)
im also going to try and prepare!

Www.throughchelseaseyes.com

Xxxx

Sofia said...

oh love the 3 of them!
s

Constance said...

I love outfit 2 so much!!!!