Sunday 31 July 2011

vamp


I have a new crush.

Okay, it's not exactly new, but the return of True Blood has seen the return of my mahoosive crush on Alexander Skarsgard. So, of course, after catching up with True Blood last night I spent the obligatory 10 minutes afterwards scouring google/tumblr looking at his pretty face. That's where I found this editorial from Interview mag, and I love it. Love, love, love. Not only does it have my number one man crush (for the moment; I'm slightly fickle with my crushes), but also my number one girl crush Crystal Renn.

A sexy vamp and Crystal Renn (who basically can't seem to be photographed with her legs shut/bent over) wet and wearing stuff verging on bondage gear? Sold. Actually can't think of a better model to have him photographed with.

Editorial shot by Steven Klein for Interview Magazine, 2011.

No comments: